As you can see, I've been busy this weekend making some major changes to DMF. I decided to go to a cleaner, less cluttered look to be easier on the eyes and render better on wide screen laptops and mobile devices most people use today. The page is a combination of a WordPress CSS and a standard Google Blogger page with a set of custom fonts, which I was told was impossible to do. I proved them wrong, but not without a few headaches. Only after an all-nighter, a bottle of Cabernet and a lot of hair pulling did I succeeded.
Some minor tweaks are left to be done, but after testing it renders fine in all the major browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Safari and the only one I use, the Opera browser ( if you're still using IE you are on your own there, I don't go near it ). The formatting is 16pt. font for easy viewing ( I despise manufacturer's default 10pt. font ) so all I can say is it works fine and looks good from this end.
If you encounter anything about this page that is not right in looks or operation other than the sidebar loading after the main page, please email me and let me know.
No animals were harmed and no government assistance was required in this undertaking.
I made it happen Obama!