Friday, April 18, 2014

Canada's 'Joe Biden' to Run for Reelection


The man with the balls of Michelle Obama, and the comedy performance art talent of Joe Biden, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford announced Thursday night that he’s running for another term. The astonishingly unselfconscious crack-smoking ne’er-do-even-close-to-well pledged to a crowd of supporters:

“I have experienced how none of us can go through our life without making mistakes … I’ve learned humility, kindness of people and the spirit of second chances. I owe the people a great debt of gratitude. “I won’t back down from the issues that matter to you. I won’t back down from protecting taxpayer dollars. I won’t back down from putting people’s interests ahead of special interests.
“If you have my back when they start throwing mud … I promise you, Rob Ford will have your back for the next four years.”
Come on Toronto,  give the guy another shot, if just for the chance to give your American friends a fleeting, if just a split second of time to see Joe Biden seriously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment