Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Great Presidential One-Liners


"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether
to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty'."
- Theodore Roosevelt.





"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day." 
-Harry Truman 






"Washington DC is twelve square miles bordered by reality" 
-Andrew Johnson


"An atheist is a guy who watches a Notre Dame - SMU football game and doesn't care who wins."


-Dwight Eisenhower







"I never trust a man unless I've got his pecker in my pocket."

-Lyndon Johnson 








"There will be no whitewash at the White House"

-Tricky Dick Nixon





"I guess it proves that in America anyone can be President."

-Gerald Ford




"I can't deny I'm a better ex-President than I was a President."

-Jimmy Carter 




"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency – even if I'm in a Cabinet meeting."

-Ronald Reagan




"I didn't inhale and I never tried it again."

-B.J. Clinton





"My opponents misunderestimated me." 

-G. W. Bush







"I....uh....let me make this very clear....uh....I said...uh...."

-Barack O.





(Source)