Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Barack Hussein Obama Seotoro Presidential Liebarry

Middle Finger News Service Wire
Earl of Taint Reporting
"Anonymous sources are reporting the Barack Hussein Obama Seotoro Presidential Library (“The Liebarry”) will in fact be located in the great city of Chicago Illinois.
This is encouraging news for yours truly, as I long ago submitted my entry in the Barack Hussein Obama Seotoro Presidential Library Conceptual Design Contest. 
Figuring it couldn’t hurt, I claimed to be a one-legged lesbian refugee from Somalia with a Masters in Architecture and a Doctorate in Urban Planning and Critical Race Theory. I also attached a photo of my mutilated genitalia (not pictured here) to solidify my standing as a member of the Oppressed. And I chose Chicago Illinois as the location!"
Read Earl's complete report and see he's most certain to win design entry.